- New class.. New friends.. After almost 1.5 years(6 months proj+6 months of bunking+6 months Sem out 😛 ) of academic black out , i was brought back into the system this january. I had a fear about how the new friends (My-supposed-to-be-juniors 😀 ) will accept my presence. But thankfully everything was fine and great!
- Bought a new Computer. Retained my monitor and dvdwriter. Everything else was new and decided to keep my old pc for my networking experiments.
- Started www.AdsInTv.com . An attempt to archive the ads shown in indian Television channels.The reason was my new Tv Tuner card which was superior to the one i was using before.
- Started a new attempt in piracy 😀 .Opened a new blog for cracked series60 version 3 (Symbian 9.1) applications.Things were good except that i feared that my future may be in danger as the domain for that blog was a subdomain of neo999.com
- A new guest – Beer came to my life. 😀 No , I just wanted to gain some weight.3 Beers per week was the agenda! 😉
- Enjoyed life to the max with my friends Deepu , Abhi and Arjun .
- Wat happened ? Nothing.. I dont remember! 😛 Yea!! Stopped Beer!I realized that beer have to nothing to do with gaining weight!
- Piracy got into a step ahead. Opened www.MySeries60V3.com for cracked symbian 9.1 applications
- A dream came true for me! Atleast near to it. I always wanted to own a SLR camera. Apart from the SLR feature , the manual over ridings of settings was what i wanted. may 2007 and i got my cam! Sony DSC-H2 , A semi-professional camera. Bought it from e-bay with my own hard earned money!!
- Photography became my passion.
- A trip to Koorg – Banglore . Bad days!
- New Semester..Friends became more close. I became more regular in class.
- Deepu’s Engagement. Ernakulam!
- Shifa’s Engagement.
- Several Ponmudi(hill station near Trivandrum) trips on bikes.
- The unimaginable event occured! – Deepu’s Marriage! 😛
- A big arranged trip to Mysore – Banglore – WonderLa – Kodaikanal .
- Shifa’s Marriage!
- Department Association and National Level Technical Symposium! Busy days!
- Made a decision to stay in Thukkala (Near my college with my friends)
- Fairwell Day! Tears rolling … Felt like 10 months were too short.
- Exam days!!! Switched to hibernate mode 😛
- Busy with exams.. Almost 6 exams a week! :O
- Exams over…Planning for a big time party…:)
Merry X’Mas and Happy New Year to all My readers…